Sunday, February 3, 2008

about this blog

If you're reading this, you're probably asking yourself why I made this blog.

Well I made this blog because I want to share my feelings, my experience and my thinking about myself towards my family and more specifically among my friends.

But the real reason I wrote this blog, is that I want be a role model among my friends and family.

I want you to learn from my mistakes. I don't want you to repeat the same mistakes that I did. I also want you to be stronger, because as friends, I care for you. Hopefully through my experience, you will grow stronger too.

This blog also serves as a feedback mechanism. I want you to tell me if I'm full of shit and ego or I'm just plain wrong. (Or if I'm going the right direction). It also serves to myself as to which direction I'm taking in life and how I am progressing.

To do this, I have to be painfully honest and personal.

All of you are part of my journey, and this is one way I'm letting you know where we're going.

Please give feedback - in your own way.

Peace

No comments: