Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just fucking do it!

The problem that I face with myself is getting things done.
That is, what I plan to do - I don't execute to the end.

How do you know if your strong if you don't give it a try?
You don't know your full potential if you don't give it a try.

I get annoyed to myself afterwards when I missed an opportunity - especially the kind of opportunity that gives a lot of rewards with little risks.

For example, last year, I had lots of opportunity to buy a $200-250k property near my area - where it is known that property is booming now. Now, at the moment, that property is up 50-100k already in one year.

Even little things like going for a walk after a long session of work. If you don't take a break and go for a walk, you feel shit the whole day. But a small break, allows you to stretch your body, have a mental break and it'll might make you happy for the rest of the day.

If you feel the need to do things, just do it. If you made a mistake, just accept it as a mistake, learn from it and just move on.

1 comment:

Tuey said...

That was an awesome post! I think i need to do the same.